This report displays the results of a survey that was part of the Rural Gigabit Connectivity (RGC) Hubs Evaluation.
Connecting schools in rural UK led to positive outcomes in those surveyed, including:
- marked improvement in views about performance of connection
- increased use for school administrative activities, especially cloud storage
- boosted innovative teaching/ learning alongside student support activities
- improved communication with students, parents and other schools
- more confidence in technology adoption and confidence among both students and teachers